By Catherine Haug (photo, above, courtesy of Thom Harris)
Have a great meal, be entertained by local musicians, comedians, poets, writers, readers – or others just passing through – and get to know members of our community all at the same time!
This popular Bigfork event meets every month throughout the year at the following venues:
April – October
(Photo, right, by R. O’Hiser)
- We meet at our original venue, Clementine’s Cabin, usually on the next-to-the-last Saturday, except April 2017 will be on the last Saturday (April 29, 2017). See also clementinescabin.com.
- Stephanie prepares a vegetarian meal and dessert. Beer and wine also available.
- Contact Stephanie to reserve dinner or to be on the performance list, (406) 837-6309.
- Clementine’s is near Bigfork’s Sliter Park at 265 Bridge St, Bigfork MT.
- See Clementine’s Location Map if you are unfamiliar with the location.
November – March (2016-17):
Photo, below: backside view of Montana Club (left), Crossroads Church (Right) and Hwy 35 (top) from Crossroads Church website). See montana-club-bigfork-map for pdf version of map drawn by Cat, at bottom of page)
NOTE: For at least November and January, our Winter Venue has moved to the Montana (Style) Club north of town.
- November and January will be at the Montana (Style) Club, north of town, just south of Crossroads Church and the junction of Highways 35 and 82 (Somers cutoff). Address is 11 Swan Way (that’s a frontage road parallel to Hwy 35).
- No event in December because it would otherwise be on New Years Eve.
- January event will also be at the Montana (Style) Club, January 28, 2017.
- Food and beverages available at the adjacent bar/casino (no reservation required), but the club kitchen is not yet open. ‘Our’ room is private and spacious, with a fireplace, and no sound from the adjacent bar.
- Call the club at (406) 249-7785 for directions. See also their facebook page for the club, which has a link to a map, or see Cat’s map below.
- Performance list sign-up: Contact Joe Zambrano, our MC, (406) 261-3485.
For either venue, you can also contact Cat for more information (see above or ESP Contact for address). Map, below, by Cat.